Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pink Rose, how cool!

So, the lovely and talented Heather presented me with a Pink Rose Award. This is my first award as a stay-at-home mom. Although, I am not quite at home yet. I am working the "notice period". So, I am getting transition documents together reading what the Internets is doing. Thanks Heather for the prize. You know how I love prizes! I would like to nominate the following:

Allison
She is a new mom who might be one of the most authentically nice people in the world. Which is why I wonder about her. I mean, who is that awesome all the time.

Cat
Cat is smart, funny and wildly creative. I love to see what is inspiring her.

Give the Pink Rose Award to those who inspire you or need to be inspired, to those who have encouraged you or those who need encouragement. Here's what to do:

1. On your blog, copy and paste the award, these rules, a link back to the person who selected you, and a link to this post: http://smartone.typepad.com/smartone/2008/05/pink-is-my-favo.html. You will find the story behind the Pink Rose Award and other graphics to choose from there.

2. Select as many award recipients as you would like, link to their blogs (if they have one), and explain why you have chosen them.

3. Let them know that you have selected them for an award by commenting on one of their posts.

4. If you are selected, pass it on by giving the Pink Rose Award to others.

5. If you find that someone you want to nominate has already been selected by someone else, you can still honor them by posting a comment on their award post stating your reasons for wishing to grant them the award.

6. You do not have to wait until someone nominates you to nominate someone else.

No comments: