Monday, June 2, 2008

Coming soon!

After 16 years of climbing the corporate ladder, I am handing up my Coach briefcase, Jimmy Choo pumps and leaving the workforce to stay at home with my little boy. I plan to chronicle the transition on this site. I will take it public and market it once I give my notice next week. I very much want to encourage participation from anyone who manages to find this site. I think there are 21 million Off-Ramp Moms and former careerists who headed for the rug rat race. Ultimately, I want to build a community of moms like me to build friendships, play dates, share news and craft ideas, and maybe even line us up some part-time work if we want it.

Ok, I quit in 4 more days...And then I have maybe 2 more weeks until I get the honor of raising my son. Stay tuned.

No comments: