Monday, January 12, 2009

Girls weekend

This past weekend, I got away to Chicago to visit my long-time BFF. She lives there and we are two peas in a pod. Things that I got the check off my list...

Carried a handbag without a diaper in it
Drank cosmos til I fell asleep
Ordered Phad Thai delivery at 10 p.m.
Watched my BFF wash soy sauce out of her hair (hehe)
Slept on a couch
Woke up at 10:30 a.m.
Stayed in PJs until 5 p.m.
Had a girl date
Watched live theater
Watched a What not to weat marathon
Watched 27 Dresses and laughed til I cried

A good time was had by all, although, I really missed my boys.

2 comments:

WCRX-LP Editorial Collective, said...

All that enjoyment.

In Chicago.

During January.

Incredible.

Tracey Parsons said...

It also snowed for 24 hours! But it didn't matter, bad tv and fatty snacks were abundant.