Friday, March 27, 2009

Sorry for the delay

Much going on here the past two months, visiting grandparents, taking some trips and coping with the ever changing world of parenting a preschooler. Plus, winter made me terribly depressed and I just couldn't muster a negative blog about living in freaking Ohio.

So, the funny thing is, it is after 10:30 a.m. and my kid is still asleep. This is the most peculiar thing in the world. New world record. Shattering the previous record of 8:45 a.m. I could REALLY get into this! I am getting a glimpse into the teen years.

Right now, he eats, sleeps and argues. He is either a shark, a preschooler or a teen. I can't say he argues every day, but once a week without fail, we butt heads. And at the end of that day, he tells me "I love you SOOOOOOO much" about 1,000 times. Ah, the pushing of boundaries to make SURE your mom loves you!

No comments: